Did you know that ServiceMaster Clean® of Fort Collins & Loveland can help you with all of your floor cleaning in Fort Collins, Colorado and the surrounding area? Many people think that we just do carpet cleaning, but we are also experienced at providing exceptional care for your marble, wood, tile and grout, and vinyl. Because we are a local company backed by a national brand we have access to advanced Research & Development laboratories. When you pair that with our extensive field experience, your floors will be protected and beautiful.
Real wood flooring can be expensive, but caring for it doesn’t have to be. ServiceMaster Clean believes your wood floors should always look new, and our specially formulated wood care products can ensure they will.
The benefits of our proprietary approach to floor cleaning in Fort Collins include:
- Dust-free burnishing
- Enhanced slip resistance
- Faster and more efficient regular cleanings
- Fewer strippings required
- No burn marks
- Reduced wear
- Superior clean and shine
One of the largest challenges with tile floor cleaning in Fort Collins is getting (and keeping) the grout clean. Grout lines are highly porous and therefore they trap dirt over time. This can cause your tile to look dull and dirty in appearance.
All of our Fort Collins floor cleaning experts are trained in our six-step tile and grout cleaning process. This six-step process will get your grout clean and keep it looking its best. It can be used on both ceramic and porcelain tile and is ideal for countertops, kitchens, baths, and other tiled areas of your home.
The ServiceMaster Clean® Tile and Grout Cleaning process includes:
- A preliminary inspection of your tiled areas is conducted to assess the best cleaning method
- Spots and stains are pre-sprayed using our proprietary green cleaning product
- Dirt and ground-in soil are removed with high pressure cleaning that also rinses and extracts excess water
- Corners and baseboards are carefully cleaned
- Tiled areas are efficiently dried
- Grout lines are sealed to preserve cleanliness and prevent long term damage (optional)
Call (970) 484-0588 today to schedule an appointment or contact us here to get a free estimate!